[vlc-devel] Re: The 0.8.4 release plans

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 28 18:57:45 CEST 2005

Jean,

I do have required equipment - Sparc/AMD/Intel with Solaris 10 and
required tools. I can try mustering some internal support provided I get
help from the VLC community in ensuring that the code builds and runs
fine on various Solaris platforms. Actually, that is what my intention
going forward.

Currently, I have been struggling with X Errors on S10/AMD with 0.8.2
and am running against the time. I am not at all an expert in X and
would appreciate any help in getting the problems fixed. Once, I am able
to build and run it successfully, I may be able to offer the builds for
downloads.

Thanx,

-Kuldip

--