[vlc-devel] Re: Type Of Service

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at videolan.org
Fri Oct 28 13:18:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 27, 05 at 17:28 +0100, Michael Ditum wrote:
> I wanted to be able to set the Type Of Service field in the IP packets
> that I stream out and as there was currently no way to do it I wrote
> it...
We are currently in feature freeze to try to release 0.8.4 soon ( even
if some people doesn't seems to understand feature freeze like me).

So i'm afraid we 'll have to wait after the release to incorporate your
patch.

Please don't hesitate to remind us about it later.
Thanks for your contribution.

--
Xtophe