[vlc-devel] What is the best way of building VLC for a visual c programmer?

MaysaM maysam.mahdyan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:11:13 CET 2005

Hi developers,

I'm a visual c++ programmer and I wrote programs in it for my whole life.
Now I want to build the VLC. The VLC 0.8.2 has been built successfully after
some changes in the libvlc.dsp and adding the libvlc.lib to the input
libraries of the VLC. But the output exe does nothing. It never reached the
main function of the VLC. After some googling I realized that it can't build
with the visual c++.
So what is the best way of building VLC for a visual c programmer?