[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r13048 (hartman)
hartman at videolan.org
Mon Oct 31 02:53:55 CET 2005
On 31-okt-2005, at 2:46, Subversion daemon wrote:
> r13048 | hartman | 2005-10-31 02:46:14 +0100 (Mon, 31 Oct 2005) | 6
> Changed paths:
> M /trunk/src/libvlc.h
> M /trunk/src/video_output/vout_subpictures.c
> * changed default value of sub-margin to 0
> * sub elements can be moved up (positive values) and down (negative)
> * force_crop'ed elements cannot be moves (usually only dvd menu's)
> * works for spudec and subsdec
> * if the margin / offset correction forces the picture out of the
> main picture, the offset is cropped so that the subpicture is still
> 100% visible.
This is a possible fix for https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/379
1. I'm not sure it works with 100% for all our subpictures elements
2. therefore it needs heavy testing
3. the cropping of the offset is a best effort and certainly not fail-
4. the option is certainly more useful then before.
5. the value is in pixels and not relative to the height of the video.
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
More information about the vlc-devel