[vlc-devel] Re: Problems trying add a new module

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Mon Oct 31 14:00:57 CET 2005

Le Lundi 31 Octobre 2005 12:26, Mateus Krepsky Ludwich a écrit :
> When I try compile, after run bootstrap and configure, this error
> occur (Erro 127):
> ..."

Missed that one.

Your makefile is broken. It tries to execute an overly long line as two
or more different commands, while it is one very long command. Either
you have a misplaced carriage return, or you forget an antislash
somewhere

I'd assume your Modules.am does not obey the assumptions made in
bootstrap or in the VLC configure stuff.

http://www.simphalempin.com/home/