[vlc-devel] Re: The 0.8.4 release plans

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 31 19:42:00 CET 2005

Hi!

Good news is, I have been able to build and run 0.8.2 with X11 on S10 +
Opetron. Unfortunately, I still run into X Error in XGetGeometry with
motif. Any ideas?

-Kuldip

--
Project Buz :: Orchestrated Communication :: http://software.sfbay/buz