[vlc-devel] Opinions

Luiz Lima luizzeross at yahoo.com.br
Sun Sep 4 09:27:36 CEST 2005

Hi there! I'm using the windows version VLC, latest
release and it's awesome! I apreciated the VLC, it's a
very good looking player. There is a way for me to
edit the captions on the playlist? Like some mp3-tag
based editor for customizing the sond title in the
playlist. Well, if it isn't integrated with the actual
version, would be nice to have something like that in
future versions. Another tip: In the "Skins 2"
interface, should  have some manual equalizer visible.
And one bug I've noticed: when I put my entire mp3
folder in the playlist (about 25 GB), the sound keeps
fading out and in, or something like that. It's nice
to see some good software growing like this one. See ya!