[vlc-devel] Re: Korean translation for VLC, translation of ko.po to Korean

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Wed Sep 7 20:00:28 CEST 2005

Hello Han HoJoong,

thanks for your translation to Korean. It will be included in the
next release of VLC, which is going to be finished this autumn.

Since the wordings used in VLC's interfaces change sometimes or new
ones get added, we would be glad if you could update your translation
from time to time. I'll send you a mail once we got the final
wordings for the next release and you can decide then, if you want to
work on them or not.

Thanks again,
Felix