[vlc-devel] videolan.org, how can i buy your software on CD ROM?

Patrick Trepanier help at cd-fulfillment.com
Fri Sep 9 09:05:21 CEST 2005

If you're asked this question, and don't offer your software on CD ROM, we can help.

* We can handle all the cd fulfillment for you.

* We burn and print your graphic directly on the CD.

* We package, and ship it anywhere in the world.

* We help you integrate your shopping cart with our site for full automation.

* You can charge as much or as little as you like for the CD Backup Option.  Many sites are charging up to $20.00 extra.  Our prices are at MOST $6.95 per CD or less with ZERO hidden charges or setup costs.

* Offering CDs makes your product seem more professional and you will see increased sales.

* We handle all the CD related customer support.

Check out our site at www.cd-fulfillment.com and create a free account today.

Thank you,

Patrick Trepanier
www.cd-fulfillment.com

To unsubscribe, hit reply and type unsubscribe