[vlc-devel] New build server

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Fri Sep 16 12:39:33 CEST 2005

vthr is dead ... welcome to altair !

The new build server is named altair.videolan.org . It was given to the
VideoLAN project by french ISP Free whom I'd like to thank for their
help. (Its a Dell PowerEdge 1425 with 2 EMT64 2.8 GHz CPUs, 1.5 GB RAM
and 2 250 GB hard drives)

Services are currently being reinstalled as we rescue data from vthr's
hard drives. All devs with ssh access to vthr should also have ssh
access to altair.

If you need more info, please ask on IRC.

I'll make an official announce on the videolan.org news once the nightly
builds are reinstalled.

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea