[vlc-devel] Re: vout-filter=deinterlace breaks fullscreen

Dermot McGahon dermot at dspsrv.com
Wed Sep 28 14:35:36 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 13:52 +0200, Christophe Mutricy wrote:

> That's not normal
>
> Which are the version working and not working ?

Both same version, an SVN identified as 0.8.4 from about a month ago.
It's modified. It works with no vout-filter but doesn't work when a
vout-filter is in the chain.

The modification is a change from FIND_CHILD to FIND_ANYWHERE when
looking for the vout to apply the |= FULLSCREEN to (control/rc.c)

I required this change (but obviously have broken something else)
because otherwise it was not possible to issue a channel change command
followed quickly by a fullscreen command.

If you talk to me on IRC about it (blackjack) I will supply more logs
and even code if you have time to look at it.

Dermot.