[vlc-devel] Re: Translation files for VLC 0.8.5

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Mon Apr 3 02:47:25 CEST 2006

Christophe,
Please do add VLC 0.8.5 to Rosetta.
Currently 0.8.4 is at Rosseta, and anyone can translate at
https://launchpad.net/products/vlc/+translations

Rosetta does not have an automatic method yet to automatically send
upstream (to the VLC project) the translations that take place there.
Therefore, each language admin has to communicate with contributors that
translations take place either in Rosetta or are done offline.

For Greek, we are happy to do the translations on Rosetta.

Simos