[vlc-devel] Re: VLC Plugin on Solaris 10: WORKS

Benjamin Pracht bigben+spam at videolan.org
Tue Apr 4 18:38:39 CEST 2006

Le lundi 03 avril 2006 à 21:38 -0700, Kuldipsingh Pabla a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I am excited to inform you that I have VLC running as Firefox plugin on
> Solaris 10 on x64/x86. I'll be contributing the binaries back to this
> community very soon. I am looking into the changes I had to make to
> build and run the plugin. I'll be contributing those changes too.
>
> Meanwhile, I'll appreciate your help with how to show the wxwidgets
> within the browser and how to control size of the display window?

Thanks a lot for the report. We would be interested in the fixes
indeed...

About the mozilla plugin, there is unfortunately no way to way to have a
gui on the video at the moment. A unified solution, with a "fullscreen
gui" could be done in the future. There is also a patch that was posted
a few months ago...

About the video size, I encourage you to have a look at the examples at
the examples at

http://www.videolan.org/doc/vlc-user-guide/en/ch07.html

--
BigBen