[vlc-devel] Re: [Alexander Gall <gall at switch.ch>] Re: Fwd: [Possible endian bug in video_chrome/video_output]

Alexander Gall gall at switch.ch
Tue Apr 4 20:28:44 CEST 2006

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:54:51 +0200, System administration <admin at via.ecp.fr> said:

> ----- Forwarded message from Alexander Gall <gall at switch.ch> -----
> From: Alexander Gall <gall at switch.ch>
> Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:47:21 +0200
> To: Derk-Jan Hartman <hartman at videolan.org>
> Cc: vlc-devel at videolan.org
> Subject: Re: [vlc-devel] Fwd: [Possible endian bug in video_chrome/video_output]
> 	autolearn=failed version=3.0.3

> The deleted attachment is at:
>     <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20060404-videolan/pjointe>

I can't find anything there.  Besides, the message didn't have any
attachments, it was just text/plain.  It was about 23kB, though (I
shortened it when I resent it).  Was that the problem?

Anyway, can you please tell me under which conditions messages are not
forwarded to the list?  I can't find much information on list policy
at <http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html>.

I understand that you need to fight spam, but it's hard for the good
guys to avoid your traps when you don't tell them where they are :-)

--
Alex