[vlc-devel] vlc: udp network streaming

Michael Chen mchen at vixs.com
Thu Apr 6 17:02:11 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am now in a project which basically streaming video from an embedded
system(server) to PC(client) through wireless using UDP protocol. I want to
use VLC as the media player, and need to change the UDP access module a
little bit so that I am able to do some stuff(like sequence verification,
and data stripping) before passing the video packet to decoder.

Can anybody tell me if this is possible to implement? Where can I start
with?

Thanks,

Mike

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attached documents contain information from ViXS Systems, Inc. and are confidential and privileged and further subject to any confidentiality agreement between the parties.  The information is intended to be viewed only by the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom the message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that reading, disclosing, copying, distributing or using the contents of this transmission is prohibited. Please notify us immediately if you have received this transmission in error, and delete this message along with any attached files.