[vlc-devel] Developer wanted

killian at reinedv.de killian at reinedv.de
Tue Apr 4 09:39:07 CEST 2006

Hello Mailing-List,

I am looking for a developer, who is able to develop
an application for interactive multimedia presentations.

Some features:

The app should base on an OpenSource like VLC and work
under a Linux system which is embedded in a monitor.
The content for the presentations (interactive DVD) has to be copied
to the harddisk to extend the lifetime of the DVD-ROM-Drive.
If the presentation started, it must not be possible to stop it with
any mouse function (Touch-Display). Just with a "touch-Code" or
a keyboard command the menu of the software can be shown.

There are some more features I do not whistle out here.

It would be perfect if the developer lives in or around Germany,
Belgium or The Netherlands.

Interested developers should contact me this week.

Markus Killian
Marketing & Public Relations

Rein EDV GmbH
Jakob-Krebs-Straße 124