[vlc-devel] Re: Java APIs for VLC

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 10 01:15:18 CEST 2006

Hi Filippo,

Thanx for your response. I  downloaded it and made it work without swt.
I guess, my changes will help it run on any platform - need to test it
tomorrow. I can contribute the changes back, if you agree.

Now, I have a question. If I want to do transcoding while playing a
clip, how do I do it using your Java API? Do you have any samples? My
intention is play a clip and transcode into an mpg4 file (from mpeg2).
I'll greatly appreciate your help.

-Kuldip

--
Project Buz :: Orchestrated Communication :: http://software.sfbay/buz