[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r15182 (dionoea)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Wed Apr 12 01:51:21 CEST 2006

r15182 | dionoea | 2006-04-12 01:51:21 +0200 (Wed, 12 Apr 2006) | 9 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/src/misc/configuration.c

Fix indentation.

I was actually trying to understand why command line option parsing on my computer with self compiled VLC behaves as "If the first character of optstring is '+' or the environment variable POSIXLY_CORRECT is set, then option processing stops as soon as a non-option argument is encountered." while neither of these conditions is true (see the while( getopt_long( ... ) != EOF ) loop).
Small illustration:
./vlc -vvv -I dummy input.ts --color
All options before the first non option argument work as expected (-vvv and -I dummy). All options after the first non option argument are also interpreted as being non option arguments.
Help would be appreciated.
(I've already had reports of other people having the same kind of issues)