[vlc-devel] Re: Autodelettion after playback

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 19 02:09:18 CEST 2006

Hi Filippo,

I am still running into this problem and I would greatly appreciate your
urgent help. Here is what I have observed:

0) I check the itemcount ==> 0
1) I clear the items
2) I check the itemcount ==> 0 which is good
3) I add a clip c1
4) I play it using -1 as ID

5) wait for c1 playback to be DONE - required for my project
6) I check the itemcount ==> 1 ( I added a clip in step 3)
7) I clear the items
8) I check the itemcount ==> 0 which is good
9) I add a clip c2
10) I play it using -1 as ID ==> Unfortunately, it still plays c1 and
not c2. After completing c1, I guess, it is trying to play c2 and then
it crashes.

I tried various combinations but no luck so far. I'll appreciate your
help with it. Basically, I am adding clips one after the other only when
the first is played out and would like to play the next one after adding
the new clip (not the first one).

-Kuldip
--
Project Buz :: Orchestrated Communication :: http://software.sfbay/buz