[vlc-devel] Problem mozilla plugin

Marine Rouanet marine.rouanet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 23:13:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am a french student and I have a project where I would like to use
the vlc mozilla plugin.

To explain my project, I have to make a presentation of a company on
a plasma display. But I have to make a database and an administration
interface to manage the slideshow content.

A Flash slideshow is already in use but I want to create my project
using free and non-proprietary technologies. That is why I would like
to use the svg technology and the vlc mozilla plugin for the video.
At the end, I would like to create a script allows me to generate
html pages with these two technologies included.

For testing, I have installed the plugins on Firefox and Mozilla on a
PC running on Windows 2000. When I ask the plugins list with
"about:plugins" I see that the vlc plugin is installed. And when I
want see a video with the html example from your website : I see
nothing.

Could you help me please?

Sorry for my english.

Regards.