[vlc-devel] Re: vlc does not play streaming (liveMedia).

Juan Antonio Martinez Navarro juanantonio at dif.um.es
Fri Apr 21 13:44:37 CEST 2006

Hello,

The problem I've seen is that the Iterator to view the elements of
fReadHandler is empty after introducing in it several sockets.

In BasicUsageEnvironment/BasicTaskScheduler.cpp:

while((handler = iter.next()) != NULL) {

The first handler is NULL so it never come into the while loop.

In another part of the file, I've seen how it introduces the sockets
into fReadHandler.

Regards.

--
Juan Antonio Martínez Navarro <juanantonio at dif.um.es>
Departamento de Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones