[vlc-devel] Patch for SVN vlc-trunk to permit proxy access to VLC RTSP interface

Rob Casey rob.casey at swishgroup.com.au
Wed Apr 26 14:11:17 CEST 2006

Attached is a patch against vlc-trunk which allows VLC to stream to an IP address other than that of the RTSP client.  This allows RTSP clients to connect to VLC through a proxy server (a hack which has allowed me to get some Amino set-top boxes to talk happily with the VLC VOD RTSP interface, functionality which I am hoping to incorporate into the VLC codebase over the next few days).

Regards,
Rob