[vlc-devel] resampling issues with mp3

Cyril Deguet cyril.deguet at via.ecp.fr
Sun Apr 30 21:30:25 CEST 2006

hi all,
am I the only one getting strong resampling issues with mp3 files ?
At least on linux with ALSA output it is impossible to listen to an
audio file without resampling 50% of the time. With JACK output it
is better, but it is just because this output doesn't implement synchro
yet ;)
I don't know if it is the same on win32, but I don't think it is
acceptable to release a final version with such an issue...
I think the last time we had this problem gibalou just tuned a parameter
somewhere and that did it...

--
Cyril