[vlc-devel] Re: JVLC with Windows

Daniel Laux FilzLaux at gmx.de
Thu Aug 3 12:59:51 CEST 2006

Hi Philippe,

I downloaded the jvlc-win32-jdk1.5-060612.zip. I don't know which version that is.
I've already read the README.win32 from jvlc-trunk and so i already tried the thing with the plugins directory.
Is it the plugin directory from the installed Windows VLC Version or where do I get this plugins directory? Now I use this plugins directory from the "normal" VLC as well as the libvlc.dll from this version? Is that right?

I thought the lines
[00000001] main vlc debug: recursively browsing `D:\jvlc-win32-060612\plugins'
and
[00000001] main vlc debug: module bank initialized, found 13 modules
show that ther is something in the plugins directory and it was found by the VLC...

So the directory is there. Wat could be the error now?
Regards,

Daniel.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------