[vlc-devel] VLC video output

Christophe HAUSER kereoz at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 8 17:36:02 CEST 2006

I know there are different ways to output video with
X11.
But there is something I don't understand :
Before, when I took a screenshot of a playing VLC, I
had a blue windows, and this blue was "transparent" :
any blue windows like this on top of a playing video
was transparent.

Now, I can take a screeshot of the video, and the blue
isn't transparent anymore.

What happened ?
I need to have this "transparent blue".

Christophe HAUSER