[vlc-devel] Re: java bindings / mac os x

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Thu Aug 10 22:17:27 CEST 2006

Hi Sciss,

As you can imagine, JVLC is built on top of VLC using JNI. If you have
VLC running on your Mac, JVLC will work fine as long as you put VLC libs
in Library paths.

hth,

-Kuldip

--