[vlc-devel] Payload type of TS in vod

Aiyush Gupta aiyushgupta at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 13:55:56 CEST 2006

Hi,
   I am using vlc for vod requests.I am using the following command for enabling vod server-

vlc --ttl 12 -vvv --color -I telnet --telnet-password videolan --rtsp-host 0.0.0.0:5554

new Test vod enabled
setup Test input my_video.mpg

I am using a transport stream for unicasting.At the client side ethereal shows payload type as 32 for the RTP packets recieved instead of 33.
But if I unicast to a particular destination address ,it shows payload type as 33 for the same transport stream.
How can I get the payload type as 33 (at the client side) for the Transport stream in case of vod.

  Thanks,

 Ayush