[vlc-devel] "Video acquisition" input support for FreeBSD, BT848, bktr

martin.baum at berlin.de martin.baum at berlin.de
Wed Aug 16 08:38:49 CEST 2006

Hello VLC developer,

i'm looking for PCI-based TV cards (Bt848/...) - "Video acquisition" -
input support in VLC for FreeBSD. But at the VLC features list there is
a big "NO", sadly.

The TV cards are supportet by the bktr in FreeBSD. There a developers,
which develop on this feature? I can't find anything about this problem
at the mailinglist-archiv or trac-system. I need composite video via RCA
input, only. Hmmm, there a still people develop for?

thanks for help
  Martin