[vlc-devel] Can't run VLC

Christophe HAUSER kereoz at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 25 14:44:57 CEST 2006

When I run VLC 0.8.4a, I get this (using XVideo
output):

VLC media player 0.8.4a Janus
[00000483] dummy interface: Using the dummy interface
module...
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer
parameter out of range
for operation)
 Major opcode of failed request:  140 (XVideo)
 Minor opcode of failed request:  19 ()
 Value in failed request:  0x2000005
 Serial number of failed request:  84

Christophe HAUSER
http://kereoz.sup.fr

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Fri Aug 25 12:13:42 GMT 2006