[vlc-devel] Re: [reject] Patch for network/rootwrap.c

Michael Benjamin neuroptik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:29:05 CEST 2006

On 8/28/06, Daniel Stränger <vlc at schmaller.de> wrote:This has been discussed
some months ago
  -> http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml

> /vlc-devel/2006-02/msg00278.html
> and I've recently submitted the same patch
>   -> http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml/vlc-devel/2006-08/msg00169.html

Thanks for the heads up, Daniel. The only thing is that I think we both made
a mistake:

#if defined(AF_INET6) && defined(IPV6_ONLY)

should be

#if defined(AF_INET6) && defined(IPV6_V6ONLY)

And good point about src/network/rootwrap.c having the only absence of ifdef
(as you wrote, they are present in src/network/io.c and
modules/misc/network/ipv6.c). For consitency should rootwrap.c include an
ifdef or io.c / ipv6.c remove the ifdefs? Rémi, what do you think?