[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r18218 (courmisch)

Clément Stenac zorglub at videolan.org
Sun Dec 3 17:25:59 CET 2006

Hi,

>>  Also can you say a few words on when/how this memleak happened and
>> an approximation on how log it's been around?

It happened last week when I made most of input_thread_t private.

input_thread_t is now basically
{
  a few public things;
  input_thread_private_t* p;
}

... and I forgot to free it ...

So the memleak was a few hundreds of bytes at each input thread, since
last week.

>> And finally, shouldn't p_input->p get a proper name?
>
> Probably (but *I* won't do it).

I actually didn't want a p_very_long_name as it appears extremeley
often, but it wouldn't be hard to change that.

Clément