[vlc-devel] FOSDEM attendance

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Sun Dec 3 23:22:21 CET 2006

	Hello,

As you may or may not know, I had been *loosely* coordinating the
participation of our project to FOSDEM in Brussels for the past two
years. Unfortunately, while I would very much like to come again in
2007, I *might* not be able to (don't know yet). As such, I would be
very pleased if someone else could take care of it. There's not much to
be done:

1/ Contact the FOSDEM staff ASAP and ask for a two-tables booth.
2/ See if anyone wants to present something and take care of that too.
3/ Collect attendees list and attendees valuable belongings and their
estimated value, for the hypothecial FOSDEM site insurance. Transmit it
to FOSDEM following their guidelines.
4/ Coordinate with ECP project team with regards to hardware, in
particular multicast-capable switch, and Ethernet and electrical
wiring.

I reckon another former student from ECP would probably fit better (and
hence I am wasting time writing this in English, but anyway...).

Best regards,