[vlc-devel] Hotkeys not quite working yet

Matthew Marks matthew at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 15:16:17 CET 2006

Hi guys.  Thank you for getting the hotkeys working again in 0.8.6, but I'm
finding there's still a small bug (Linux; revision 18261): they don't work
for me until I've switched to full screen once (double click or context
menu).  After that, they continue to work when I switch back to a windowed
display, but if I press stop, the problem re-occurs when I press play
again.  Keys always work with DVD menus.

Also, do you have any idea when 0.8.6 may reach release status?  Days,
weeks, months?

Thanks,

Matthew