[vlc-devel] Re: [xine-devel] Proposal for a common D-Bus interface for media players

Sham Chukoury eleusis at xmms.org
Thu Dec 7 06:50:32 CET 2006

Hello to readers of 10 different mailing lists. (does that mean I'm a spammer now?)

I'd just like to point out that I've set up a wiki page about this issue:
http://wiki.xmms2.xmms.se/index.php/Media_Player_Interfaces

Please register and edit, if you feel so inclined.

Also:
- please keep in mind that we're trying to contain this discussion to one
mailing list (vlc-devel for now), so sign up there and help reduce the list
cross-posting madness.
- Thanks to Jeff Mitchell for trying to steer the discussion back on track.

Cheers.
-S