[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r14144 (dionoea)

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Fri Feb 3 09:33:27 CET 2006

> Why don't you use the full input chain with the dump demux ?

And before you ask: reporting could (should) be implemented directly in
the dump demuxer so it can be reused by other parts of the code who might
like downloading some stuff, and enabled through the use of a variable.

Btw, I think we should add a flag to module_config to tell that a given
variable should not be part of the user-selectable options. This
hypothetic "dump-reporting" variable should be one of these.

--
Clément