[vlc-devel] Changing size/position of video window at runtime

Fleu, Thomas Thomas.Fleu at acentic.com
Wed Feb 8 15:05:39 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to change the size/position of the window displaying a video from within vlc while playing the video.
I tried to set the new size via p_vout->i_window_width and p_vout->p_sys->p_win->i_width each in combination with setting the VOUT_SIZE_CHANGE flag in p_vout->i_changes without any success.

Am I missing something or is there another way to do it - if it is possible at all with the available options.

The software is running on a Linux System with X11 only.

Thanks
Thomas