[vlc-devel] Pause & rewind of mmsh stream

Mark Lehrer mark at knm.org
Fri Feb 10 18:10:05 CET 2006

How painful would it be to hack in the ability to use pause, rewind,
fast forward with a low bandwidth stream?  I have 2G in my machine, so
that should be plenty of room to buffer.  Or is this already something
that is doable?  Perhaps with realplayer (though I would prever
something GPL of course)

I am trying to watch my home tv on my desktop at work, but with the
ability to pause a show if i have to leave for a minute ( & rewind if
I forget to pause it! ).  I tried hitting the pause button in vlc but
it didn't do anything.

Thanks,
Mark