[vlc-devel] Re: Import of libtool support breaks BeOS

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:07:31 CET 2006

On 25/02/06, Rémi Denis-Courmont <rem at videolan.org> wrote:

> Le Samedi 25 Février 2006 04:16, Cian Duffy a écrit :
> > The import of the libtool support - rev 14478 - breaks VLC on BeOS.
> > Not building, but running.
>       ^^^^^^^
> Could you be a bit more precise

The problem is not with building - it builds fine; but with running it - it
doesn't launch. Irish idioms don't translate well to international
English...

Oddly enough, the exact same binaries run on a newer version of BeOS, well,
yellowTAB ZETA, fine, which implies it may be an issue with dynamic module

Cia