[vlc-devel] Re: Cross-compiling vlc. Cannot find -lX11

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 01:02:07 CET 2006

which GUI system would you use in your VLC?
  you can just disable the x11 option while issuing configure command if you don't want to use x11.

Juan Antonio Martínez Navarro <juanantonio at dif.um.es> wrote:
  Hello,

I've followed the instructions of your cross-compiling howto and I've
eventualy arrived to compile vlc itself for Zaurus.

But in the last moment it appears an error looking for -lX11.

Do I need X11 for Zaurus? If it is not necessary how can I omitted it?

Thanks,

--
Juan Antonio Martínez Navarro <juanantonio at dif.um.es>
Dept. Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones