[vlc-devel] even better playlist delete idea ...

jmzorko at mac.com jmzorko at mac.com
Thu Jan 12 19:33:25 CET 2006

Hello, all ...

Actually, i've been thinking and it occurs to me that a better idea
is to use what is already there e.g. why add another list for deleted
items when there is already a list -- that being the playlist --
which I can just extend a bit?  So i'm thinking i'll add a bit in
playlist_item_t that I will be the deletion flag, and after every
clip is played, i'll go through the playlist and call playlist_Delete
() on any item with the deletion flag set.

I like this idea better.  Thoughts?

Regards,

John

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
http://www.fallingyou.com