[vlc-devel] vlc-devel mediacontrol bugs

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Mon Jan 16 18:51:11 CET 2006

Could you please fix several compiler warnings and potential bugs in the
mediacontrol API? I mean the following declarations:

mediacontrol_core.c:25
./include/vlc/mediacontrol.h:69: warning useless keyword or type name in
empty declaration
./include/vlc/mediacontrol.h:69: warning empty declaration

AFAIk the C-compiler will declare "typedef mediacontrol_Instance;" as
int now and not as some struct. I don't know what your intention was
with this declaration, but I suggest to give it a meaningfull one.

The files mediacontrol_util.c:25 and mediacontrol_audio_video.x:26 are
affected too.

Regards,
Jean-Paul Saman