[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r13943 (damienf)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Tue Jan 17 11:19:03 CET 2006

r13943 | damienf | 2006-01-17 11:19:03 +0100 (Tue, 17 Jan 2006) | 7 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/modules/access/dshow/dshow.cpp

dshow.cpp: Removed default preferred media types (I420) as it was reported by Paul Sokolovsky to cause kernel crashes
           with some buggy drivers. I added these media types a while back to get around another bug for drivers that
           didn't offer any preferred media types.
           Hopefully, the latter bug should be indirectly fixed when I added support for IAMStreamConfig.
           Moreover, I modified the selection of a default format in IAMStreamConfig to take
           GetFourCCPriority into a account.