[vlc-devel] Re: input callback

vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz
Wed Jan 18 15:46:55 CET 2006

Ok, I'll think about it when I'll need to.

thanks for info for now!

V.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006, Vaclav Koldus wrote:
> That's why I would rather add a callback to input. Now this would work
> fine, but
> in future I want to use VLM. Is there any possibility??

The issue is that you can't really add a callback to input since it is
killed and respawned when a new one is needed. (Someone correct me if
i'm wrong)

And i don't know about any similar callback variable that the vlm
media element might update when changing the input it's using. (That
wouldn't be too hard to add i guess)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea