[vlc-devel] VLC Config question w/ wxWidgets

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 25 00:52:57 CET 2006

Hi Gurus,

I have the latest wxWidgets (as per VLC pages) built on Solaris/x86.
When I configure vlc 0.84 version I get the w=following warning.
First of all, is this harmful?
Second, how can I fix it?

Thanx,

-Kuldip

checking for wx-config...
/export/home/northplains/vlc/gcc//build/bin/wx-config
checking if $CXX accepts -fpermissive... yes

   Warning: No config found to match:
/export/home/northplains/vlc/gcc//build/bin/wx-config --unicode
            in /export/home/northplains/vlc/gcc/build/lib/wx/config
   If you require this configuration, please install the desired
   library build.  If this is part of an automated configuration
   test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
   You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
   the default prefix.

--
Project Buz :: Orchestrated Communication :: http://software.sfbay/buz