[vlc-devel] Re: Ahh, the joys of config...

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 14:25:12 CET 2006

Ahh, yes, thanks -- I forgot, this was the error when I was first doing an
environment, chased in circles for a month.

Does anyone know where there are valid, clean gettext packages for Cygwin?
I've tried deleting (wiping the share/gettext structure, redownloading the
gettext packages using Cygwin's setup.exe, reinstalling the gettext packages
3 times now, different sites, keep getting the same error.

Thanks again.