[vlc-devel] Video filters re-creating

vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz
Sat Jan 28 17:00:47 CET 2006

Hi!

I've got a bunch of avi files (dv encoded) in a playlist. They are all the same format (PAL) and encoded with same settings with the same encoder.

Although, sometimes when vlc jumps on next file in playlist, it destroys all filters and output and then creates them again before playing the next file.

I need to have an seamless output without these holes,
so I need to know what the conditions to recreate filters and output are. What can cause such a behavior?

Very strange fact is that it doesn't happen regulary. Sometimes it does, sometimes doesn't recreate them. Seems there's no rules when to recreate or not.

Please help.

Best regards,
Vaclav Koldus