[vlc-devel] Re: VLC as Mozilla/Firefox plugin?

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 30 22:40:17 CET 2006

Hi Benjamin,

Thanx for the quick reply.

I do see there is a Mozilla directory and a lot of lines commented out
in Makefile. Do I need to worry about uncommenting any of those lines to
build plugin?

-Kuldip

--
Project Buz :: Orchestrated Communication :: http://software.sfbay/buz