[vlc-devel] Re: mozilla-vlc

Damien Fouilleul damien.fouilleul at laposte.net
Tue Jul 11 20:02:16 CEST 2006

this was mentioned before, I think you need to clear your history and
and reload the page, this should be a once off operation only.
I think the problem arises when the mozilla plugin was rewritten for
0.8.5 to use NPRuntime as the default script interface (it used to be
XPCOM); this is confusing firefox from some reason. You may also try to
remove vlc.xpt from your plugins folder as this is no longer required.

Damien