[vlc-devel] Re: Bug in activex: connectionpoint.h line 44

Jacob Lewallen jlewalle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 00:13:05 CEST 2006

> Thanks for the bug report, I've committed your changes to the repository
> Damien

Sure, my pleasure. I did find another small thing... In utils.cpp, the
BSTRFromCStr function... there's a call to free which should be
CoTaskMemFree. On repeated (and only repeated) calls to this function
things started to get very unstable for me without that change. Sorry
if this gets sent more than once, I'm having some technical
difficulties.

jacob