[vlc-devel] Regarding RTP server ports in VLC

Aiyush Gupta aiyushgupta at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 16:55:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I am trying to connect to the VLC server using RTSP protocol, I am using MP4PLAYER mpeg4ip stack.But I am not able to recieve packets from VLC server.
  For the client to get the RTP data  we need server_port in the transport header.
  I noticed that when I connect to Darwin server, it gives both client and server port in the transport header.In VLC how can I get the server ports.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,
  Ayush